World Maritime Forum is an online networking platform that will focus on latest trends, problems and solutions in the maritime industry. The COVID-19 situation has caused a lot of difficulties for this industry however the shipowners still need to adjust and comply with the regulations. This online networking forum will provide opportunities for the shipowners to see what are the most efficient technical and environmental protection solutions available.
With probably the largest number of shipowners joining we will go deep into discussions about regulations. Analytics will provide a fresh overview of the current situation in regards to IMO 2020 regulations.
Regulations and Compliance:
- Fresh overview of the implementation process of IMO 2020 regulations
- COVID-19 – anything changes?
- Road to 2030 / 2050
COVID-19 situation in the industry, ways to tackle it:
- Smart COVID-19 prevention solutions
- Disinfection solutions for urgent / suspected cases
- General disinfection and cleaning solutions
- Good practises from the shipowners
- Waste management in light of COVID-19
Shipbuilding and Ship Repair:
- Latest technical developments in shipbuilding;
- Future prognosis for the newbuilding programs;
Efficient and Environmentally Friendly Ship:
- Fuel Saving Options;
- Scrubbers – pros and cons;
- Hull Optimization;
- Alternative Fuels;
- BWTS – Road to 2024.
World Maritime Forum