To keep in touch with maritime innovation despite of COVID-19 pandemic, the Sector Group Maritime Industries and Services of Enterprise Europe Network invites you to Virtual MariMatch 2020!
Not just another webseminar but a virtual place to meet.
Virtual MariMatch 2020 combines pre-arranged 1-1 virtual meetings with interactive content sessions about hot topics of maritime innovation, open innovation panels and open networking opportunities. The event takes place over three days, but you can select which sessions to join and which timeslots you want for your meetings. Participation is free of charge.
Why participate ?
- Showcase your most favorable projects, products or know-how
- Meet with potential business partners in pre-scheduled virtual face-to-face meetings
- Initiate cross-border contacts and co-operations
- Find new commercial/technological/research partners
- Get latest information on maritime issues
- Meet and share views with researchers and experts
- Free of charge event thanks to funding by European Commission
Register now online and select which sessions you would like to join!
About Enterprise Europe Network
The Enterprise Europe Network helps small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) make the most of business opportunities in the EU and beyond. Bringing together around 600 business support organisations from more than 60 countries our experts can help you to find international business partners, source new technologies and receive EU funding or finance. And they can advise you on issues so diverse as sustainability-driven innovation, going international or Intellectual Property. Have a look at the wide range of services offered free of charge here.
Enterprise Europe Network