A must-attend event for professionals in the offshore energy business
The Offshore Energy Match offers professionals in the oil & gas, offshore wind and marine energy industry a unique opportunity to keep updated on the sector and its actors, and meet qualified contacts in a short amount of time.
The Offshore Energy Match is connected to the Offshore Energy Exhibition & Conference (OEEC) which is Europe's leading offshore energy event.
Is your business or organisation in search of new customers, partners or collaborative alliances, or are you specifically looking to explore the offshore energy industry in the Netherlands or other countries, you should register for this year’s international matchmaking programme.
The B2B matchmaking event is aimed at small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), research institutions and universities who are active in the fields of oil and gas, offshore wind and marine energy.
- Latest trends and innovations in offshore energy technologies
- Short, sharp 30 minute meetings to foster effective networking
- Get to know key players offering services to companies
- Oil & Gas Exploration
- Oil & Gas Extraction
- Offshore Wind Energy
- Marine Energy
- Showcase your favourable projects, products or know-how
- Initiate cross-border contacts and co-operations
- Find new commercial/technological/research partners
- Latest information on offshore energy R&D findings
- Present, discuss and develop new Projects
Registration for the Offshore Energy Exhibition & Conference is possible by using the following link: www.offshore-energy.biz
Bilateral Meetings - How It Works
|30 April - 17 October||Registration||1. You simply need to register online|
|Publish your business focus & collaboration wishes|| |
2. Describe your company, your technology/know-how, projects and partner search
The better your profile the more meeting requests you will receive
10 September - 19 October
|Book B2B meetings||3. Browse the catalogue of participants and profiles|
|4. Send meetings requests to selected participants of your choice|
|5. Validate your meetings. Only accepted meeting will be scheduled.|
|22 October||Personal meeting schedule||6. You receive your pre-liminary meeting schedule by email|
|23 - 24 October||Bilateral face-2-face meetings||7. You receive your updated schedule at the reception desk|
Your schedule contains time and table number of each single meeting