Here are some key reasons to attend…..
- Meet new and established international suppliers face-to-face
With 500+ exhibitors from over 79 countries displaying state of the art marine technologies, take the opportunity to explore a diverse range to solutions and do business with multiple contacts under one roof.
- Expand your knowledge and gain new expertise/ Meet Exhibitors and Visitors From a Diverse Range of Sectors
The show features exhibitors and visitors from diverse sectors including aquaculture, defence & security, oil and gas and marine renewables, making it an exciting place to discover what is new, network and do business with other visitors and exhibitors.
- Be inspired by the latest innovations
OI2018 is the leading global forum where industry, academia and government meet to share knowledge and where all the latest Marine technology, solutions and content are demonstrated. This makes it is the leading event to network, gain inspiration and discover new technologies and industry developments
- Discover the latest marine technologies
For Oi 16 several new features have been added to make it even easier for visitors to identify new technology
- Ocean ICT Expo: This dedicated exhibition area will focus on the developing arears of Big Data Analytics and Satellite & Communications.
- NEW: FutureTech Hub: This feature within the event planner will make it easier for visitors to locate innovative technology.
- Making networking even easier
Our improved networking tools allow you to make the most of your time to meet new and existing clients, suppliers and partners:
MyEvent: pre-arrange meetings with suppliers before the event and follow up afterwards.
Recommendations: We send you targeted recommendations of the products most relevant to you/.
“Meet the Engineer”: a specific meeting programme onsite allowing you to meet the most relevant suppliers.
OceanSocial: We are expanding our calendar of OceanSocial networking events to allow even more face to face interaction in the run up to and during the event.