Save The Date!
Ocean Economy Talks: Germany - Canada Co-operation Opportunities
Session 3: Market-oriented Technology Development in the Ocean Technologies Sector
April 29, 2021
16:00 – 18:00 hrs Central European Daylight Time; 11:00 – 13:00 hrs Atlantic Daylight Time;
07:00 – 09:00 hrs Pacific Daylight Time
The German Association for Marine Technology and the Maritime Cluster Northern Germany in partnership with the Canadian Embassy in Berlin, the Government of Canada (Global Affairs Canada, National Research Council of Canada and the Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency), the Ocean Technology Council of Nova Scotia, the Government of Nova Scotia, the Centre for Ocean Ventures and Entrepreneurship, the Alacrity Foundation British Columbia, Canada and the Association of British Columbia Marine Industries (ABCMI) Canada would like to invite you to the Third Session of the Germany-Canada Ocean Economy Talks.
The third session will showcase:
- Keynote speakers from Genoa Design (Canada) and Fraunhofer Institute (IGD), Rostock (Germany) on best practices in “market-oriented technology development in the ocean technologies sector”;
- Spotlight presentation from Arved Fuchs Expeditions (https://www.arved-fuchs.de/en/about-us/arvedfuchs) on his Ocean Change Expedition. Plus discover how your organisation might partner/ support his Ocean Change Expedition;
- Three minute pitch presentations with a focus on aquaculture and environmental monitoring;
- Opportunities for Secure B2B Virtual Meetings for Canadian and German companies and organisations;
- “OUTLOOK” from the partners on upcoming events and activities.
Further details to follow
This event will be for members of the MCN e.V. only.
Peter Moller, email@example.com
Maritimes Cluster Norddeutschland - Geschäftsstelle Schleswig-Holstein