MCEDD 2019 Releases Technical Program
The MCEDD 2019 Technical Program is a testament to the spirit of our industry. Our 2019 conference theme, Remaining Competitive in a Rising Tide certainly applies to the selection of this year’s presentations. Due to the large number of Abstracts submitted, less than 30% of these were accepted for the 2019 Program. We extend our thanks for everyone who submitted abstracts.
MCEDD 2019 offers insights into critical industry issues from the world’s leading Operators and Contractors.
This year’s program offers:
- Two Interactive Forums, with Global Outlooks from Operators and Contractors
- The Operator-Contractor Panel Session
- A Financial Outlook Session featuring leading Institutional Analysts and Investors
- 10 Technical Session tracks on Subsea, Marine Construction, Pipelines, Wells and much more
- Full Technical Session on Alternative Energy and Floating Wind
Remaining Competitive in a Rising Tide
The MCEDD Operator Forum sets the stage for the 2019 Technical Program with the speakers addressing the 2019 Theme Remaining Competitive in a Rising Tide, which will be followed by an Open Panel discussion.
We are pleased to announce our first two confirmed speakers for the MCEDD 2019 Operator Forum:
- Mr. David O’Connor, Head of Projects, BP
- Mr. Artur Nunes Da Silva, VP Deepwater & Subsea, Total
The Operator Forum begins at 4pm, 2 April, 2019 and will be immediately followed by the BP sponsored, Opening Night Networking Reception” held on the Exhibition floor.
Tel.: +1 (281) 491-5900