Visiting SMM and its conferences makes keeping track of the latest and most important developments in digital maritime technology very convenient and efficient. On 5 September 2022, on the eve of the first day of the trade fair event, the conference series at SMM kicks off with the highly anticipated Maritime Future Summit in cooperation with HANSA – and if you believe in the power of smart alliances, it absolutely pays to be there.
Under its motto “Connected technologies on the rise”, the Maritime Future Summit introduces the next phase of the digital transformation. Attend the event to enjoy exciting presentations from industry leaders, exchange ideas, expand your network, and experience path-breaking solutions over the following days live on the trade fair floor.
On 5 September 2022, both panels at the Maritime Future Summit offer you an ideal opportunity to make use of some of the latest digital trends and innovations, and learn from some of the maritime industry’s leaders about how to strengthen your organisation’s competitiveness through the fusion of data and technology.
- Defining position and course in digital transformation for a shipping liner company
- AI and drone-assisted ship hull survey
- From hull to cloud: hull condition monitoring 4.0
- Design cooperation in COVID-19 times using VR
- Accelerated digital transformation from CCS perspective
- A vision for CAD/CAM integration for the shipbuilding industry
- Harnessing digital transformation to unlock shipping’s potential
- Ultimate data transparency as the key to a brighter future
Hamburg Messe und Congress GmbH