MARISSA, the well-established event on maritime safety and security applications returns on the map of inspiring conferences in form of a series of bridging online MARISSA-Days. Originally planned as 3rd international symposium MARISSA 2021 in Bremerhaven/Germany following successful events in 2017 and 2019, the given circumstances do not allow to organise the event as originally scheduled.
Consequently, it has been decided to postpone the 3rd MARISSA Symposium to 2022 again in Bremerhaven/Germany. To serve the ever changing and challenging maritime world with the latest policies, trends, technologies and applications for maritime safety and security, it has been decided to bridge the timely gap until 2022 with a series of eight MARISSA Days.
These MARISSA-Days are designed as half day online events, highlighting burning subjects on maritime safety and security and will serve as dialogue platform and opinion generator for the entire branch. MARISSA builds in this context on the given background of actions taken by the German National Masterplan Maritime Technologies (NMMT) as driven by the German Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs (BMWi), the MARISSA initiative as started by the Free and Hanseatic City of Bremen, and the continuous Working Group platform of the German Association for Marine Technology (GMT). The successful management of the events relies on the proven experience and branch insight of BALance Technology Consulting and klindt-consulting.
Save the dates for the following MARISSA events:
- 18 Nov. 2021: MARISSA Day 4, „Maritime infrastructures - Critical, safe & secure “
- 13 Jan. 2022: MARISSA Day 5, „Security challenges in coastal areas “
- 17 Feb. 2022: MARISSA Day 6, „Testing the future - Simulation, test & field evaluation “
- 24 Mar. 2022: MARISSA Day 7, „Connecting the maritime globe “
- 28 Apr. 2022: MARISSA Day 8, „Protecting the marine environment “
- 21-22 Jun. 2022 MARISSA Symposium – 2-day event in Bremerhaven/Germany
MARISSA Organisation Team