Plymouth is hosting its second Marine Tech Expo 2018, designed to showcase the city’s marine credentials across the world in the run up to the Mayflower 400 celebrations in 2020.
The event will bring together decision makers involved in the latest marine innovations in blue technology under one roof at Plymouth University.
What to expect:
- 34 Inspiring speakers including international keynote Ralph Rayner, Michael Jones from USA's biggest marine cluster The Marine Alliance, Maritime UK and Thales Group
- Network with company directors, scientists, academics and entrepreneurs
- Wide selection of exhibitors from the marine tech sector
- Join us after for a winning formula of lively networking, west country food and a breath-taking tour of one of the most historic ports used by legendary explorers such as Darwin, Cook and Drake
- The event aims to increase the number and scale of Blue Tech businesses in the city, the South West and the South Coast and to support marine businesses to innovate, create a competitive edge and ultimately grow; creating high value knowledge-based jobs.