Meet new business partners & expand your Research & Innovation Network in the maritime sector
MariMatch at Posidonia 2022, the brokerage forum organised by the Enterprise Europe Network will take place from 7 to 9 June 2022 in Athens, Greece. Few events can match the concentration of international buyers that gather at the Posidonia Exhibition. This year, due to the pandemic conditions that continue to apply in some countries, the MariMatch at Posidonia 2022 event will be a hybrid event as participants will have the opportunity to have either face-to-face meetings, online or both!
For over 40 years this largest gathering in the shipping calendar has provided unique access to Greek and international ship-owners and buyers. The Enterprise Europe Network is the largest network of integrated business support in the world. It started operating in 2008 and now includes 600 local organizations in 65 countries in Europe, the Middle East, Asia and America. It supports more than 2 million companies per year in international trade, technology & research collaborations as well as access to finance. In Greece, the Enterprise Europe Network-Hellas consists of established actors in the field of innovation and SMEs.
In 2020, the shipping professionals managed to unite through the eMariMatch 2020, which was held within the " Posidonia Web Forums Week ". eMariMatch, the fourth edition of the event, was attended by 178 participants from 28 countries and over 220 online meetings were held.
Who should attend?
The event is targeted at companies, clusters, International decision-makers as well as Research & Innovation stakeholders from the maritime sector looking to cooperate in the following areas:
- Shipbuilding, repairs and refits / Shipyard industry
- Maritime transport: logistics /ports
- Green shipping / Green ports
- Electronics, communication & navigation
- Mechanical and Auxiliary systems
- Nautical sports, Leisure vessels & Tourism
- Maritime services
- Maritime Safety & Security
- Marine Research, Development & Innovation
- Marine bio-economy
MariMatch 2022 is a unique opportunity to establish new cross-border contacts and a very effective International forum to meet potential business partners, explore all kinds of cooperation possibilities. It offers:
- Access to a wide variety of relevant SMEs, OEMs, suppliers and Research & Innovation stakeholders such as techno starters, academia and research institutes
- Selection and confirmation of face-to-face meetings in advance via an online catalogue
- Focused 30-minute meetings