2019 is the year of innovation
INMEX SMM India is committed to creating a platform for global manufacturers and suppliers to showcase their state-of-the-art products to key buyers from South Asia to improve and upgrade our Maritime Industries.
Backed by years of experience and the combined forces of Informa Exhibitions and Hamburg Messe und Congress, the 2019 edition will bring buyers and manufacturers from across the globe to do business at the shipping capital of India, Mumbai.
INMEX SMM India is well attended by industry leaders, key decision makers, government agencies and key trade associations, making it an unequivocal platform to network, explore new business opportunities and unveil services and products.
Running alongside this international exhibition is the INMEX SMM India conference, in which thought leaders address today’s most burning issues, topics and trends.
INMEX SMM India returns this year with more opportunities for you to build a network, discover the industry’s best practices, meet and greet old and new clients.
Discover a wide range of products, equipment and services in the Shipping and Maritime industry at INMEX SMM INDIA.
- INMEX SMM INDIA is a key meeting place for the Shipping and Maritime industry in India and South Asia.
- Whether you are looking to source new products, make new contacts, or learn from your business community – INMEX SMM INDIA is the place for you.
- Discover the latest technology, rub shoulders with influencers and innovators.
- Attend a tailored programme of conferences for a deeper understanding of the industry from leading industry influencers.
The show covers the entire spectrum of Shipping and Maritime related technologies and solutions under the following product groups:
Shipyards and Boatbuilders:
- Shipyard equipment
- Ship recycling
- Boat and Yacht Builders
Ship equipment suppliers:
- Ship fittings and equipment
- Naval weapon systems
- Navigation and communication
- Propulsion systems
- Offshore technology
- Dredging technology
- Marine Institutes, Naval Architects and Designers
Ports and Port Technology:
- Cargo handling systems
- Port infrastructure
About the Organisers
The Global Exhibitions division connects groups seeking to identify new contacts, develop relationships, improve and expand their business. The combination of Informa and UBM creates a leading, international Business-to-Business Information Services Group, with 11,000 experts working across more than 15 specialist industry
markets worldwide, and with over 500 exhibition brands, 800 confex/conference brands, 200 data, content and intelligence brands, including leading maritime publications and events like INMEX, TOC, Seatrade and Lloyd’s List.
Hamburg Messe und Congress
Hamburg Messe und Congress is a full-service providerorganizing about 40 trade fairs a year attracting up to 15,000 exhibitors and one million visitors to the venue in the heart of Germany’s second largest city. The venue offers 11 exhibition halls covering 87,000 square meters. Hamburg Messe is the organiser of SMM – the leading international maritime tradefair and WindEnergy Hamburg, the world’s leading global on & offshore expo for wind energy.
- Whether you are looking to expand awareness about a new product or technology, gathercompetitive research, enhance your reputation in the market, or simply meet new clients,exhibiting at INMEX SMM India can help your company navigate the course to success.
- Showcase your products and services in India, the 16th largest maritime country in theworld, to ship management companies, owners and distributors from South Asia.
- With the financial backing of their governments, a healthy dose of foreign investment,scheduled infrastructure developments and business-friendly regulations, South Asiancountries are currently securing some of the biggest deals in the shipbuilding industry.
- Leverage the media exposure that INMEX SMM India offers to your advantage and helpyour company step into the limelight.
- Targeted conferences on ports, hinterland connectivity, inland shipping and the maritimebusiness to attract the right audience for your brand.
We are increasing our offering to welcome buyers,visitors and investors from South Asia
At INMEX SMMIndia 2019, you can increase your sales to:
- Ship management companies
- Shipping companies
- Ship builders and designers
- Ship owners
- Dredging companies
- Offshore and oil rig companies
- Cargo handlers
- Logistics providers
- Navy & coastguards
- Port authorities
Officials, representatives and personnel from:
- Ministry of Shipping
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Commerce and Industry
- Directorate General of Shipping
- Inland Waterways Authority of India
- State Maritime Boards
- National Shipping Boards
- Shipping Corporation of India
- Directorate General of Lighthouses & Lightships
- Directorate of Procurement (DPRO), Indian Navy
- Directorate of Quality Assurance (Naval), Indian Navy
- Indian Coast Guard
Text: Informa Exhibitions