In its ongoing efforts to help European SMEs to access the Japanese market, the EU-Japan Centre is co-organising "Export Support" webinars and workshops in cooperation with the EU member organisations of Enterprise Europe Network (EEN).
This coming webinar for the Maritime transport sector is targeted at EU companies seeking to understand the various segments of the maritime transport industry in Japan, as well as the impact of the EU-Japan Economic Partnership Agreement in this sector.
Tuesday, 3 November 2020; 10:30 AM - 12:30 PM CET
10:30 - 10:40 Introduction
- Ms Nathalie André, CCI Occitanie, Member of the Sector Group Maritime Industries & Services of the Enterprise Europe Network
- Ms Eivilte Kandrataviciute – EU-Japan Centre's support activities
10:40 - 11:20 JAPAN, Maritime logistics & new business opportunities
Ms Chieko Nakabayashi, Professor, Researcher and Consultant on Business Development.
- Latest trends of Japanese maritime logistics
- Change in Japanese business environment and new business opportunities for maritime logistics
- Latest case study of Japanese maritime transport, Wakashio, dated July 2020
11:20 - 11:30 Questions & Answers
11:30 - 12:10 How does the EU-Japan EPA impact the various segments of the maritime transport industry?
Mr Max Berre, Economist and journalist with years of Japan-related experience.
- What coverage the treaty provides to the segments of the maritime transport industry
- What access and protections this coverage provides
- How EU SMEs can strategically position themselves to take full advantage of the access the EU-Japan EPA provides.
12:10 - 12 :20 Questions & Answers
12:20 - 12 : 30 Conclusion
For more information, please contact Eivilte at firstname.lastname@example.org
Enterprise Europe Network