Given the increasing focus on environmental regulations from the IMO and policy makers in the maritime sector, there is a growing responsibility and requirement of ports to reduce their environmental impact; it is an important time to share best practices and explore new technologies and methodologies in order to advance daily operations of a port with minimal ecological consequences.
The two-day event features informative presentations on the very latest challenges, solutions and developments in reducing emissions, pollution and energy consumption, as well as engaging discussion around the exciting potential of co-operation and symbiosis.
- Maintaining Compliance and Keeping up with Environmental Legislation
- Tackling the Issue of Air Quality and Working Towards a Genuine Solution
- Onshore Power Supply: A Potential Solution to Pollution
- Improving Relationships with the Local Area
- Key Practices in Removing Waste from Ports
- Water Quality in Ports
- Alternative Approaches and Ideas to Make Ports Greener
- Environmental Strategies and Implementations Across all Sectors to Improve the Environment in Ports