On October 13th until October 14th 2020, the French energy transition cluster Capenergies is going to mobilise nearly 350 international stakeholders from the energy/mobility/ICT sectors to promote technical and commercial exchanges in the field of innovative energy-related solutions for tomorrow's sustainable and smart mobility.
This 2 day event will focus on the following issues:
- new business models coupling energy and mobility as a service,
- smart ports and airports,
- AI for an improved customer experience,
- 2nd life batteries,
- complementary between EVs, H2 and biogas mobility,
- deployment of e-mobility in multi-unit housing.