Successful Developments with Biobased Materials for Coatings Industry
With the ban on lead containing coatings , the market is moving towards a more sustainable approach for the environment: reducing carbon footprints, impact of REACH regulations, production capacity growth, the coatings industry is facing wide range of ongoing changes & developments. The industry will need to continue to adapt and work together, with representatives from the whole value chain involved, to meet and discuss these changes.
These latest changes, as well as the excellent opportunities for the industry, will be addressed at ACI’s Biobased Coatings Summit APAC, taking place in Bangkok, Thailand, on the 16th & 17th October, 2019
The two day event will give you an insight to the industry`s latest policy evaluations and, while focusing largely on developments within the coatings industry in APAC, will also concentrate on updates and future forecasts on supply and demand of the key world markets. By highlighting the sector’s current major challenges and opportunities the conference will provide a holistic outlook on market trends and drivers.
Join ACI in Bangkok for two days of unique business opportunities through networking, exchanging perspectives with other industry leaders – all in one exclusive venue.
Key Topics Include
- Market Trends & Growth In Biobased Coatings
- Sourcing Of Raw Materials, Pricing & Supply Chain Management
- Impact of Government Policies & Regulations
- Increasing Awareness & Demand
- Highlighting Benefits Of Biobased Coatings Through Sustainability And Environment Protection
- Developments & Performance Properties of Biobased Paints
- Comparing The Performance Properties of Paints
- Wood Coatings & Adhesives From Biomass to Finished Goods
- Cashew Nutshell Liquid Renewable & Reliable Feedstock?
- Transfer of Technology From Europe to Asia
ACI Active Communications International