B2Blue is a brokerage event focussing on the Blue Economy and aiming to encourage new business and technological partnerships between companies, clusters, research centres, agencies and universities.
B2Blue takes place in the framework of Sealogy® and is organised by Promos Italia - Chamber of Commerce of Ravenna, within the SIMPLER consortium, in cooperation with the Enterprise Europe Network, the largest European network supporting innovation, internationalisation and competitiveness of enterprises, operating in over 60 countries.
Topics of SEALOGY® exhibition and of B2Blue:
- Fisheries and Aquaculture
- Maritime, seaside, coastal and Park of the Po Delta tourism
- Coastal, maritime and inland waterway transport
- Marine biotechnology
- Offshore renewable energy
- Shipbuilding and boating,
- Offshore activities
- Marine and “valley” (brackish wetlands inside the Park of the Po Delta) environment
- Sports and leisure activities
- Support services to companies operating in the economy of the sea
- Professional and scientific activities
- Educational, cultural, social and environmental activities and services