A powerful line-up of expert local and international speakers will address the key challenges facing the bunker industry in the run up to 2020 and the many uncertainties beyondJoin around 180 bunker professionals - including around 40 bunker buyers - from more than 100 companies and 20 different countries at ARACON 2018.
ARACON is the longest-running and most popular bunkering conference in the Amsterdam-Rotterdam-Antwerp region and aims to expand knowledge, provide insight and develop a better understanding of the complexities of today's bunker markets in a way that is simply not available elsewhere.
This year's hard-hitting and highly topical conference programme will forensically examine all the key issues of the day - from the impact and fallout of IMO 2020, bunker contracts and claims, fuel quality issues, contamination and blending problems, and the effect of high-impact legal and financial cases on shipping and bunker sectors.
Witness the vigorous debate at ARACON 2018 and join us for some spectacular networking, including a fabulous evening at the exclusive Royal Maas Yacht Club.
Speakers so far confirmed include:
- Rob Phillips, Bunkering Manager, ArcelorMittal Shippin
- Dries van Gheluwe, Key Account Manager Shipping Lines, Port of Antwerp
- Katrien Van Itterbeeck, Senior Technical Environment Manager, Port of Antwerp
- Damien Valdenaire, Science Executive – Refining, CONCAWE (European Petroleum Refiners Association)
- Erik Jensby, Head of Business Development, BIMCO
- Armelle Breneol, EMEA Marine Fuels Logistics Advisor, ExxonMobil
- Gunner Helmen, Sales Manager Marine, Skangas
- Reinier P. van Campen, Lawyer, Wiersma Mensonides
- J. Stephen Simms, Principal, Simms Showers LLP
- Clive van Aerde, Partner, Van Aerde & Partners
- Harald Søndergaard, Attorney, Hafnia Law Firm
- Michael Green, Global Technical Manager, Intertek ShipCare
- Paul Millar, Head of Global Credit, Bomin Group
- Steve Bee, Group Commercial & Business Development Director, Veritas Petroleum Services
- Ewoud Kamminga, Global Head, Marine Fuel Services, Bureau Veritas
- Alexander Prokopakis, CEO, probunkers
- Charles Daly, Chairman, Channoil
- Fotios Katsoulas, Head of Research, Affinity (Shipping) LLP
- Christian Kint, CEO, Oilchart International NV
Bunker Events Limited