The ASME OMAE 2022 Conference is to be held at the Congress Center Hamburg in Hamburg, Germany. Accordingly it is subject to the laws, regulations and guidelines pertaining to Covid-19 of the Country of Germany and the City of Hamburg. These mandates are subject to change, please continuously monitor these restrictions that can be found here.
Join your colleagues from industry, academia, and government at the 41st International Conference on Ocean, Offshore and Arctic Engineering (OMAE 2022) in Hamburg, Germany from June 5 - 10, 2022.
OMAE 2022 is the ideal forum for researchers, engineers, managers, technicians, and students from the scientific and industrial communities from around the world to:
- meet and present advances in technology and its scientific support
- exchange ideas and experiences while promoting technological progress and its application in industry, and
- promote international cooperation in ocean, offshore and arctic engineering
Following the tradition of excellence of previous OMAE conferences, more than 900 technical papers are planned for presentation.
- UNESCO declared the Kontorhaus district, along with the with the historic Speicherstadt and legendary Chilehaus, a World Cultural Heritage Site in 2015. Download an overview of the district with map here.
- Hamburg has the most bridges of any city in the world.
- The first modern zoo was founded here.
- The Beatles began their music career in Hamburg.
- Hamburg has the oldest Opera House in Germany.
Conference: June 5 – June 10, 2022
Exhibition: June 6 – June 9, 2022
The American Society of Mechanical Engineers