ACI’s Arctic Shipping Summit is moving to an exciting new location in Hamburg, Germany for its 13th edition in the series and will take on a new look for December 2018. ACI are bringing together stakeholders from all parts of the Arctic to discuss their involvement in the ever changing Northern Shipping Route.
The two day conference will bring together companies and organisations such as National Coastguards, Senior Arctic Government Officials, Shipping Companies, LNG Projects, Lawyers, P&I Clubs, Arctic Researchers and Lecturers and many more. This will allow for an interactive and open conference which can provide each agent with as much networking and discussion as possible.
The following topics will be discussed at the 2018 event:
- The Polar Code: Where does The Industry Currently Stand
- Examining New Arctic Infrastructure Developments
- Insurance Concerns- Understanding Risk in Arctic Shipping
- Assessing the Geo-Political Landscape in the Arctic: How does this effect The Shipping Industry?
- Shipping in the Arctic: Practical Case Studies of Operations
- Arctic Cruises: How is This Emerging Industry Evolving?
- Meeting Training Requirements and Guaranteeing Crew Competence
- The Future of Arctic Shipping
The Whitmore Group will confirm the venue approximately 4-6 weeks before the event to ensure that they find the most suitable space because numbers can vary dramatically. There will be a discounted accommodation rate for conference attendees.
The The Whitmore Group 2018