Maritime Cluster Northern Germany: By members for members
Five Northern German countries – one maritime cluster! The Maritime Cluster Northern Germany (MCN) promotes and develops cooperations in the Northern German maritime industry. It creates platforms so that stakeholders are able to interact with each other and it also promotes interfaces with other industries.
Pihl Expert GmbH in Maritime and Offshore Wind. ISO 9001 certified, 24/7 Service.
- Engineering and Expert Office
- Managed by Owner since 2000, inspection and approval of maritime transports, damages, On/Off Hire, reparair
- Since 2009 in Offshore Wind, >2.500 man-days offshore, HSE, quality, inspection, diver and ROV
- Team of Engineers and Master Mariners
- FROSIO level III, Ultrasonic crack, thickness, tightness check (hatches), Root Cause Analyse, FEM, measurement instrumentation
- ROV Service
Maritime Engineers and Experts
long standing offshore experience
Owner-managed business, 24/7 Service
ROV, Multicopter, Working at Heights
We can achieve everything
Cross-state Network of the Maritime Industry
The Maritime Cluster Northern Germany promotes an consolidates the collaboration in the industry. We link up forces across federal state boundaries. We promote cooperation across various industries.
A Maritime Network
Around 350 companies and institutions in the maritime industry are already members of the MCN. The members.
Input and Exchange on Topics That Concern You
Receive valuable information and professional exchange in our interdisciplinary specialist groups.
Whether specialist congresses, workshops or participation in trade fairs - our event programme is comprehensive and versatile.
Become a Member
We advise our members on project ideas, funding programmes and help finding the right project partners. More Information on membership.
Serving Northern Germany and the Maritime Industry
We have regional offices in Bremen, Hamburg, Lower Saxony, Mecklenburg-West Pomerania and Schleswig-Holstein. Contact us.