The Baltic Ports Organization, Port of Tallinn and the Estonian Maritime Academy would like to invite everyone to the first edition of Ports 4.0 Conference. The event will take place on May 17th, 2018, at the premises of the Estonian Maritime Academy in Tallinn, Estonia.
- Are we ready? – The maritime sector’s state of preparation for the digital era
- Blockchain – gateway to the digitalization of the maritime industry
- Value through digitalization – creating new services & enhancing existing business models
- Cyber-security – a new reality for smart port development
- Defining the digitalization process for ports
◦ How should the ports handle the digitalization process?
◦ What does it mean for semi-sized and smaller ports?
◦ Narrowing down the task and the step by step process
◦ Is there a universal approach to handling these process in ports?
… and more!
Digitalization is a process that affects every industry. The maritime sector will not be an exception. Discover everything there is to know about the topic and what challenges and opportunities it brings for the maritime industry.
This is a new era for the ports. Diverse. Dynamic. Digitalized.
Actia Forum sp. z o.o., ul.Textquelle:
Baltic Ports Organization