Congress will take place in Rostock area, Germany
- Monday, 12 Oct 2020 EPTS assembly, welcome reception
- Tuesday, 13 Oct 2020 European Transport Congress, Gala-Dinner
- Wednesday, 14 Oct 2020 Excursions to Rostock Port, transport companies and industries
- Bundesminister Andreas Scheuer, MdB
- Minister Christian Pegel, MdL
- Martin Randelhoff, Zukunft Mobilität
- Petros Papaghiannakis, LFP Perthus
- Prof. Laurent Guihéry, Université de Cergy-Pontoise (Paris)
- Hans-Jürgen Pfeiffer, Verkehrsverbund Oberlausitz-Niederschlesien
- Dr. Kimmo Naski, Port of HaminaKotka & Baltic Ports Organization
For details please scroll down.
For your travel arrangements, we recommend to check out flights to Rostock Airport (RLG), operated by Lufthansa.
CALL FOR PAPERS
We invite interested researchers active in the transportation domain to submit abstracts of original research papers addressing topics that are related to the congress' main theme. Papers of accepted abstracts will be published in the proceedings with an ISSN.
- submission of abstracts by 29 February 2020
- information of acceptance by 31 March 2020
- submission of full length papers 01 August 2020