Anschütz GmbH is one of the world's leading manufacturers of navigation, bridge and mission systems for commercial shipping, offshore and research vessels, workboats, mega yachts, coast guard and naval vessels, and submarines.
Anschütz stands for experience and expertise in navigation like no other company. Since Dr. Hermann Anschütz invented the gyro compass 119 years ago, Anschütz has revolutionized shipping with numerous innovations.
Together with our global subsidiaries and one of the largest maritime service networks, we offer comprehensive after sales services to support more than 30,000 ships worldwide, wherever their navigation takes place.
- Integrated navigation and bridge systems (INS/IBS/INBS)
- Gyro compasses, maintenance-free gyro compasses, and repeaters
- Autopilots and track control systems, manual steering gear control systems
- Electronic chart display and information systems (ECDIS, Warship ECDIS)
- Radars for navigation and surveillance, radar applications, naval radars
- Electronic logbooks
- Command & control systems, mission systems (e.g. mine countermeasures)
- Spare parts and comprehensive customer services
Quality & Performance
Development, production, integration made in Germany. Proven, reliable function of our products.
Worldwide qualified server and spare parts
Innovative and customer-specific solution
Professional, individual project management