The International e-Navigation Underway Conference is a global destination for discussion and debate about the many different challenges facing e-Navigation around the globe, both in its sessions and in the range of networking opportunities it affords. Featuring some of the top maritime leaders in their fields and covering a wide breadth of topics, the Conference is the place in which to explore new strategies and to chart future technological progress.
Following the successful formula of previous years, The 8th International e-Navigation Underway Conference departs from Copenhagen on 24 January 2018 in mv Pearl Seaways.
To take advantage of the Early Bird Discount of 10% readers are invited to book before 15 November 2017.
This event is organised by the Danish Maritime Authority and IALA with the support of IHO, BIMCO, NI and CIRM.
Pearl Seaways departs Copenhagen port on 24 January for Oslo and returns to Copenhagen on 26 January 2018.
The conference will be opened by the Director General of the Danish Maritime Authority, Andreas Nordseth and Secretary General of IALA, Francis Zachariae. They will be followed by a series of high profile speakers and experts within the area of e-Navigation.
With the approach of the planned implementation of the Maritime Service Portfolios (MSP), there will be a specific focus on the MSP at this conference.
Focus will be on the themes here:
– Issues relating to the IMO/IHO Harmonisation Group on Data Modelling (HGDM)
– Including definition of MSPs and S-100 product specifications
– e-Navigation and autonomous operations; complementary technologies?
– Practical solutions from testbeds
– Infrastructure and communication means in support of e-Navigation
– e-Navigation services in the Polar regions
– e-Navigation and big data
– Advances in S-mode
– Maritime Service Portfolios (MSP)
Abstracts have now been invited
Any relevant e-Navigation topic will be considered, but potential speakers are urged to aim for topics within the sub-themes mentioned above.
- 24.01.2018 12:00 o’clock – 26.11.2017 12:00 o’clock, Onboard Pearl Seaways Kopenhagen-Oslo-KPH
Early registration 15 November 2017
Abstract deadline 15 December 2017
Registration deadline 19 January 2018